About the Friends of Burgess Park
- Planning applications around the park
- Buildings in the park – especially repair and future use of the old library bath and washhouse (OLBAW) Wells Way and the council’s review of BBQs
- Wildlife and nature conservation – the current focus is on woodlands
The Friends of Burgess Park are an association of people and other interested groups who are concerned to protect, promote and enhance an important, inner-city London park.
Keep in touch by newsletter, Twitter or Facebook. Sign-up below.
Subscribe to our newsletter mailing list
Email Address * (required)
2022 – FOBP was awarded the Southwark Mayor’s Discretionary Award and also Highly Commended for the London tree and woodland awards.
Committee members from November 2022:
- Susan Crisp – Co-ordinater/comms
- Monica Heeran –Treasurer and Creative Design
- Sam Tilling – Passmore Edwards OLBAW Project
- Andrew Pearson – Heritage
- Sue Amos – Landscapes
- Jenny Morgan – Wildlife
- Catriona Sinclair – Web/Old Kent Road planning
- Jonathan Taylor – Rust Square
- Claire Sharpe – Wells Way Triangle TRA